[jboss-dev] About to tag 4.2.0.CR1

Brian Stansberry brian.stansberry at redhat.com
Wed Feb 28 18:05:48 EST 2007

I'm still looking at ejb3 stuff (EJBTHREE-881 and another transient
failure that popped up on cc today), but I'm not anywhere close to
fixing anything. From Carlo's note earlier, I'm pretty sure other ejb3
issues are still out there as well.  But I'm not too clear on how the
final ejb3 things relate to tagging 4.2.0.CR1. I personally don't mind
if you tag it.

--
Brian Stansberry
Lead, AS Clustering