[jboss-dev] Re: Commons-logging upgrade

Scott M Stark scott.stark at jboss.org
Mon Jan 22 15:12:02 EST 2007

The point of the testWarCommonsLoggingLog4jOverrides was to validate
that the commons logging log4j factory does not bind its factory at the
server class loader level and prevent resolution of the war local
configuration from being used. If the upgraded commons logging is also
not working then I guess it does need patching as well, but I thought it
was supposed to work correctly for this scenario.

The patched commons logging is in cvs.forge.jboss.com:/cvsroot/jboss
under the module apache/commons-logging.

http://fisheye.jboss.org/browse/JBoss/apache/commons-logging