[jboss-dev] Re: Commons-logging upgrade

Dimitris Andreadis dimitris at jboss.org
Wed Jan 24 13:21:43 EST 2007

I had a quick look at cvs.forge.jboss.com:/cvsroot/jboss -
apache/commons-logging.

If we are going to patch the latest v1.1, I'd rather let Scott do it,
since he has been maintaining the patched library from the start.

On the other hand, wouldn't the right thing to do be for users to have
to include commons-logging.jar + log4j.jar, even if that means older
deployments might be slightly broken (but easy to fix)?