[jboss-dev] ObjectName property order

Scott M Stark sstark at redhat.com
Wed Jan 31 13:40:30 EST 2007

The order of properties in a depends string should not matter. There are
 getCanonicalKeyPropertyListString() and getCanonicalName() ObjectName
methods that return the props in a sorted order, but should not be
needed for depends. Must be a change in the depends lookup that is going
to a string form which is not the canonical format.