[jboss-dev] WARNING: Update to new deployers

Adrian abrock at redhat.com
Fri Jun 29 08:03:36 EDT 2007

Ok, can you make those changes?
You need to change the setInputs/Outputs for those deployers.

The deployers have a number of methods for adding
inputs/outputs based on either class names or string names.
http://anonsvn.jboss.org/repos/jbossas/projects/microcontainer/trunk/deployers-spi/src/main/org/jboss/deployers/spi/deployer/helpers/AbstractDeployer.java

NOTE: There is a difference between setInput and setInputs/addInput.
The first is a requirement, i.e. the attachment must exist
for the deployer to be invoked,
the second only defines the ordering. i.e. they are optional.

Thanks,
Adrian