[jboss-dev] WARNING: Update to new deployers

Carlo de Wolf carlo.dewolf at jboss.com
Fri Jun 29 09:39:02 EDT 2007

Done, the order looks pretty good now.
Except maybe the Ejb3ClientDeployer it does run after the
EJBStage2Deployer, but not by design. Hmm, it bypasses the meta data to
look for beans and uses the internal registry. Ah, because it depends on
meta data from other deployment units.
How does this work now with ear deployments? Does an attachment fall all
the way through the deployers first or does each deployer go through
every available attachment first?

Carlo