[jboss-dev] Re: libraries mixed-up

Carlo de Wolf carlo.dewolf at jboss.com
Wed Mar 7 09:42:53 EST 2007

I've copied ejb3x to projects/javaee/trunk/ejb-api (3.0). I've also
created a transaction-api (1.0.1). I think we still need the separation
for AS 4.2 (the hybrid). Now I want to create the javaee5.jar, shall I
do a Class-Path: jboss-ejb-api.jar... or rejar the classes. For the
source jar I want to rejar anyway. Question is how do I rejar in maven?

The other technologies still need to be put in the javaee project, but
first I want to know whether I'm going the right way.

Carlo