[jboss-dev] Re: libraries mixed-up

Scott M Stark sstark at redhat.com
Wed Mar 7 15:34:05 EST 2007

I think that is the correct direction. By rejar do you mean integrate
the classes from one project (transaction-api) into the aggregrate
javaee artifact? I doubt there is such a default capability in maven as
it tends to be simplistic in its view of projects to artifacts.

I would think we want a structure like:

projects/javaee/trunk
+ build - project to build the aggregate javaee.jar from the other api
projects
+ ejb-api
+ transaction-api
+ servlet-api

Work with Paul on getting something working. You can always drop down to
ant to do arbitrary artifact creation.

Also, we are working toward getting a timebox jboss5.beta2 release out,
so don't destabilize trunk too much by moving the code. Just copy it for
now and we can complete the refactoring after the beta2.