[jboss-dev] JBoss Branch_4_2 testsuite failures

Dimitris Andreadis dandread at redhat.com
Mon Mar 26 09:01:44 EDT 2007

Going through the failures in the Branch_4_2 testsuite, that we should fix as soon as
possible. I've made assignments, if there is any problem, let me know. Thanks.

- Clustering -

In the sun testsuite runs there are random appearances of replication errors, e.g.
org.jboss.test.cluster.test.FieldBasedTestCase, or ScopedFieldBasedTestCase, or
DeprecAnnocFieldBasedTestCase.

I don't see any of those error on the JRockit run, that is done in a more isolated
environment, so I don't know if there is something more to it.

http://cruisecontrol.jboss.com/cc/artifacts/jboss-4.2-testsuite-sun-1.5/20070325010221/results/index.html

- JCA -
I've created for Weston 2 issues:
http://jira.jboss.com/jira/browse/JBAS-4244
http://jira.jboss.com/jira/browse/JBAS-4245

There is another transient one that succeed for me locally:
org.jboss.test.jca.test.MultiThreadedTxUnitTestCase

- JMS -
One issue, assigned to Adrian
http://jira.jboss.com/jira/browse/JBAS-4247

- EJB Timers -
There is a regression caused by the change of commit-option from A to C needed by TCK tests,
for Standard BMP EntityBean containers.

(BTW the description of the change indicates a change to commit option B rather than C, for
not only BPM, but also CMP1.x containers???
http://jira.jboss.com/jira/browse/JBAS-4207)

It easy to specify commit option A for those test, but the question really is why the tests
fail with 'C', and whether we should revert to 'A' and change locally the tck config.

Assigned to Alexey:
http://jira.jboss.com/jira/browse/JBAS-4248