[jboss-dev] Class loading & JNDI lookup in MC

Adrian abrock at redhat.com
Thu Sep 6 10:38:42 EDT 2007

JBossRMIClassLoader

   /*
    * Ignore the JVM, use the thread context classloader for proxy
caching
    */
   public Class<?> loadProxyClass(String codebase, String[] interfaces,
ClassLoader ignored)
      throws MalformedURLException, ClassNotFoundException
   {
      return delegate.loadProxyClass(codebase, interfaces,
Thread.currentThread().getContextClassLoader());
   }

So my guess is that the class isn't visible from the
context classloader, e.g. it is in a scoped ear.

See also:
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&t=113516

On Thu, 2007-09-06 at 16:17 +0200, Carlo de Wolf wrote:
> Who can give me a clue why this failing?

<snipped/>

--
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Adrian Brock