[jboss-dev] Re: Sep/14th cutoff date for component updates in AS5 Beta3

Bela Ban bela at jboss.com
Fri Sep 7 18:31:26 EDT 2007

You're killing me, my friend ! 2.6 has an API change that I'd like to
establish as baseline for AS 5. We've already started pushing (almost)
all open issues into 2.7, in order to release a 2.6 (almost) GA by the
end of September. Now you're telling me this effort is futile ?

*What's the reason ?* 2.6 is not a big change from 2.5, but that 1 API
change is something JBossCache and AS Clustering will benefit from.
Stability wise, 2.6 is as stable as 2.5...