[jboss-dev] Next bug fixing release - AS 4.2.2.GA

Dimitris Andreadis dandread at redhat.com
Mon Sep 10 05:22:20 EDT 2007

It is not our #1 priority but the clock is ticking for the next bug fixing release for AS
4.2, targeted for mid October.

The cut-off date for work on Branch_4_2 is *Sep/21st*.

After that, only testsuite fixes, until the release date.

Please, take a look at the scheduled tasks:
http://jira.jboss.com/jira/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?reset=true&mode=hide&sorter/order=DESC&sorter/field=priority&resolution=-1&pid=10030&fixfor=12311522

- unschedule/reschedule tasks that won't be fixed now
- make sure we haven't missed some important task for 4.2.2.GA
- work on the tasks you are assigned

For this release we are dependending on remoting 2.2.2.GA and JBossWeb 2.0.1.GA, so the
respective owners, please follow up with delivery estimates.

Related testsuites:
http://hudson.jboss.org/hudson/job/JBoss-AS-4.2.x-TestSuite-sun15/
http://hudson.jboss.org/hudson/job/JBoss-AS-4.2.x-TestSuite-jrockit15/
http://hudson.jboss.org/hudson/job/JBoss-AS-4.2.x-CompatibilityMatrix/