[jboss-dev] Next bug fixing release - AS 4.2.2.GA

Amit Bhayani abhayani at redhat.com
Tue Sep 11 05:44:24 EDT 2007

4.2.2.GA release is on cards and still Installer for 4.2.1.GA is not
out. I think it makes lot of sense to keep Installer and JBoss AS
release dates as close as possible (irrespective of components included
in installer) otherwise we are just wasting our efforts for unreleased
Installers.

Regards,
Amit.