[jboss-dev] JBoss Common

Scott M Stark sstark at redhat.com
Tue Sep 11 09:40:18 EDT 2007

The jboss-common-core-2.0.4.GA style tag is what maven release wants to
use. I have been overriding this to just the number since the project
name is already in the svn url.

We do need to pull the logging project out since jira does not have
subproject notions. We need to move forward with merging the arjuna
logging and internationalization work into the logging project before
deciding on whether it can be consolidated.