[jboss-dev] Sep/14th cutoff date for component updates in AS5 Beta3

Tim Fox tim.fox at jboss.com
Mon Sep 17 14:10:12 EDT 2007

Since JG 2.5 has better concurrency than 2.4 we need to test with it to
ensure it doesn't highlight areas of JBM code that didn't need to be
thread-safe before, but now do.

I believe Clebert gave the JBM test suite a spin with JG 2.5 while I was
on hols, and several tests failed that do not fail with 2.4.

Apart from that, I don't see any other issues.

--
Tim Fox
Messaging lead