[jboss-dev] Next bug fixing release - AS 4.2.2.GA

Amit Bhayani abhayani at redhat.com
Wed Sep 19 23:09:26 EDT 2007

Truly speaking JEMS Installer is for early adopters with mix of
different products. So yes we still want to have JEMS Installer.
For Platforms we don't have flexibility to try different things and more
over it will not always have the latest release of products.

>>> http://hudson.jboss.org/hudson/job/JBoss-AS-4.2.x-TestSuite-jrockit15/