[jboss-dev] Re: AS 4.2.2.GA status - please read

Thomas Diesler thomas.diesler at jboss.com
Thu Sep 27 09:08:09 EDT 2007

Hi Dimitris,

from our latest discussions around EAP we concluded that the
incompatibility issues with jbossws-2.0.x are trivial to resolve.

On the upside we would have the chance to provide the community with a
certified JAX-WS stack in jboss-4.2.2

I would therefore recommend that we ship with the latest jbossws-2.0.x
that also fixes the script issue.

cheers
-thomas

--