[jboss-dev] Re: AS 4.2.2.GA status - please read

Carlo de Wolf carlo.dewolf at jboss.com
Fri Sep 28 04:37:51 EDT 2007

On Wed, 2007-09-26 at 13:53 +0300, Dimitris Andreadis wrote:
> The deadline for most of the work for 4.2.2.GA is Sep/30th. After that, only last minute
> fixes before we enter the final QA cycle. The target release date is around mid-October.

> --- ejb3 ---
> The EJB3 testsuite needs attention:
> http://jira.jboss.com/jira/browse/JBAS-4572 (BillD)
>
> The last good run on CC shows 13 failures:
> http://cruisecontrol.jboss.com/cc/buildresults/ejb3-4.2-testsuite?log=log20070925235738
>
> I still don't see any good run on Hudson, I triggered yet another one:
> http://dev45.qa.atl.jboss.com:8585/hudson/view/EJB3/

We're down to 2 failures on my own Hudson:
http://wolf.nerdnet.nl:8280/hudson/job/JBoss_EJB3_4.2/

Bill has fixed all the other issues in the testsuite. We're waiting on
IT to restore the jboss-5.0.xsd that will fix the remaining tests. This
should be fixed before the 30th.

Most test runs on the QA machines are still showing NFS failures or
cluster interference, so I don't have any high regards of those numbers.

Depending on the WS 2.0 issue we can make the deadline.

Carlo