[jboss-dev] Moving AS5 trunk away from snapshots

Dimitris Andreadis dandread at redhat.com
Thu Apr 3 13:05:11 EDT 2008

Ok, so this is done; AS trunk points now to org.jboss.metadata:jboss-metadata and builds
Okay (at least locally).

Now, I switch the component-matrix/pol.xml from 1.0.0-SNAPSHOT to the 1.0.0.Beta7 version,
but when I try to re-build it doesn't detect the change to download the new library.

       <dependency>
         <groupId>org.jboss.metadata</groupId>
         <artifactId>jboss-metadata</artifactId>
         <version>1.0.0.Beta7</version>