[jboss-dev] Moving AS5 trunk away from snapshots

Paul Gier pgier at redhat.com
Thu Apr 3 14:19:23 EDT 2008

It downloaded the new one ok for me when I changed it locally.  I had to change
it in component-info/pom.xml and thirdparty/pom.xml.  I also should have
mentioned before that the metadata artifact is mapped to the old name in the
thirdparty directory.  So in the thirdparty/pom.xml you'll have to change the
groupId in the thirdparty mapping configuration.  If you search for
jboss-metadata you will find it.

So change from this

             <dependency>
               <groupId>org.jboss</groupId>
               <artifactId>jboss-metadata</artifactId>
               <mapping>
                 <componentId>jboss.metadata</componentId>
               </mapping>
             </dependency>

to this
             <dependency>
               <groupId>org.jboss.metadata</groupId>
               <artifactId>jboss-metadata</artifactId>
               <mapping>
                 <componentId>jboss.metadata</componentId>
               </mapping>
             </dependency>

Otherwise the maven plugin will put the new download under
thirdparty/org/jboss/metadata/lib

Let me know if that doesn't fix it.