[jboss-dev] Release jboss-common-core 2.2.5.GA for JBCOMMON-48

Scott Stark sstark at redhat.com
Sun Apr 6 13:15:38 EDT 2008

Ok, that is a big problem.  I'll do a beta1 release and fix the
serialVersionUID of these classes to the 4.2.2 version. I can get it by
running the jdk serialver tool against the 4.2.2 jboss-common-client.jar:

valkyrie:client starksm$ serialver -classpath jboss-common-client.jar
org.jboss.net.sockets.RMIMultiSocketClient
org.jboss.net.sockets.RMIMultiSocketClient:    static final long
serialVersionUID = -945837789475428529L;