[jboss-dev] org.jboss:jboss-test:1.0.6

Adrian Brock abrock at redhat.com
Fri Apr 11 16:57:13 EDT 2008

On Fri, 2008-04-11 at 15:09 -0500, Clebert Suconic wrote:
> The ServerManager is actually used for tests only right? So its name
> should be JBoss test ServerManager. then.. why not keep it on the
> jboss-test project?
>
> We have right now a capillarity of small projects. i.e. we are creating
> a hairy monster!

Better a hairy monster that you can shave according to your needs
than "lardy bloatware". :-)

It should be obvious that a project that can manage a JBoss Server
from a java class is a reusable component that doesn't need the
uesless baggage of requiring ant (that's still there if you want it)
and junit to run it?

It was only in jboss-test for legacy reasons. i.e. it was
originally written for use in our testsuite.
--
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Adrian Brock