[jboss-dev] org.jboss:jboss-test:1.0.6

Clebert Suconic csuconic at redhat.com
Fri Apr 11 18:05:53 EDT 2008

Please disregard what I said about ServerManager. I was thinking about
the old stuff we had on JBAS 4, and as I see it is already separated.
(my bad)

I just need to be able to upload a new jboss-test, and from what I
understood from QA, Andrew needs to do something before they can release
another jar, and right now can't commit a testcase because of this.

Thanks,

Clebert