[jboss-dev] org.jboss:jboss-test:1.0.6

Dimitris Andreadis dandread at redhat.com
Sun Apr 13 13:45:29 EDT 2008

AS trunk now uses org.jboss.test:jboss-test:1.1.0.GA. This is what would have been 1.0.6.GA
(I've kept a Branch_1_0 just in case) but I've changed the minor version because the server
manager classes are now in the separate org.jboss.jbossas:jboss-server-manager:0.1.0.GA
component.

I guess Clebert can proceed committing his testcase and ejb3 can remove the snapshot dependency.