[jboss-dev] org.jboss:jboss-test:1.0.6

Dimitris Andreadis dandread at redhat.com
Sat Apr 12 11:48:38 EDT 2008

The new projects in JIRA are:

JBoss AS Server Manager
http://jira.jboss.com/jira/browse/JBASM

JBoss Test
http://jira.jboss.com/jira/browse/JBTEST

I've temporary assigned Ryan and myself as leads until we figure out who would be more
appropriate.

We have already a problem with not clear leadership of individual AS components, now the
situation is just getting worse with the expansion of standalone projects, we'll have more
projects than developers :)

For smaller/low-traffic projects like the above I'm not even sure we need leads. Any
committer can make a change to those projects and release a new version whenever needed,
after discussing it in the forums.