[jboss-dev] Is this just me?

Scott Stark sstark at redhat.com
Mon Apr 14 08:10:50 EDT 2008

After updating trunk, the security mbean creation in ejb2 is failing.
I'll fix it as it seems to be that the ejb2 deployer code has not been
updated, but wanted to see if if I'm missing something.

Caused by: java.lang.NoSuchMethodException:
org.jboss.deployment.security.EjbPolicyConfigurationFacade.<init>(java.lang.String,
org.jboss.metadata.ejb.jboss.JBossMetaData)
    at java.lang.Class.getConstructor(Class.java:1629)
    at
org.jboss.mx.server.MBeanServerImpl.instantiate(MBeanServerImpl.java:1241)
    at
org.jboss.mx.server.MBeanServerImpl.instantiate(MBeanServerImpl.java:286)
    at
org.jboss.mx.server.MBeanServerImpl.createMBean(MBeanServerImpl.java:344)
    at
org.jboss.system.ServiceCreator.installPlainMBean(ServiceCreator.java:197)
    at org.jboss.system.ServiceCreator.install(ServiceCreator.java:115)
    ... 85 more