[jboss-dev] Is this just me?

Scott Stark sstark at redhat.com
Mon Apr 14 08:53:31 EDT 2008

The AbstractSecurityDeployer setup of the ServiceConstructorMetaData was
not correct in terms of relying on metaData.getClass() being a valid
type for the EjbPolicyConfigurationFacade ctor. It was trying to handle
this using a generic, but it was using the wrong base type. For an ejb
attachment, the attachment type has to be fixed to
org.jboss.metadata.ejb.jboss.JBossMetaData.

I have fixed this.