[jboss-dev] ejb3/core -> jboss-as-connector dependecies

Carlo de Wolf cdewolf at redhat.com
Fri Apr 18 04:38:45 EDT 2008

Adrian Brock wrote:
> On Wed, 2008-04-16 at 15:57 +0300, Dimitris Andreadis wrote:
>> There is also this dependency on the connector module.
>>
>> I suppose Jesper is working on this?
>
> Correct. Although I don't understand why you need the code
> to parse an ra.xml and create a resource adapter in ejb3?

In EJB3 standalone we there could be a need for JMS integration. But
that's a configuration problem where we define how EJB3 standalone sucks
in the RAR deployer. In the EJB3 core it has no right to live, so remove
it if it's in the way.

The deployers themselves probably need to be moved to a lower branch of
the component tree, so EJB3 standalone (/JBoss Embedded) can depend upon
them.

Carlo