[jboss-dev] Current Snapshots WAS:Maven Complaints [Was: Broken builds]

Andrew Lee Rubinger andrew.rubinger at redhat.com
Fri Apr 18 13:24:39 EDT 2008

Clebert Suconic wrote:
> Ok... these are the current snapshots we have... maybe we should start
> getting rid of them (next update to any of these snapshots should
> include any sort of UniqueIDs)

Thank you for this audit, Clebert.

I'm sure Dimitris and the rest of the AS team would appreciate any help
that could be given towards the definition of SPIs where some are
lacking, resolving cyclic dependencies, and making releases of the
current snapshots.  He's the point guy for any questions on this front.

Brian is already working on Clustering, Anil on Security.  The aspects
mentioned are now in repos/jbossas/projects/jboss-aspects and (I
believe) are nearly ready for release, pending some more love to 'em.

> EJB3 has a bunch (but there is a version number on each one.. maybe this
> is okay)

Nope, EJB3 team is looking forward to a proper release next week, but
until our transitive dependencies all have releases, we can't deliver
that yet. :)

Been pushing hard the past couple weeks towards that end. ;)

S,
ALR