[jboss-dev] Current Snapshots WAS:Maven Complaints [Was: Broken builds]

Sacha Labourey sacha.labourey at jboss.com
Mon Apr 21 04:39:53 EDT 2008

Guys, the team has been locked in a room in the last two weeks,
componentizing the build. Dimitris is in close touch with the very few
persons that still need to deliver the SPI/releases. Once this is done,
we should clearly be able to see much more stability. Dimitris will send
new "guidelines" to this ML once all releases/SPI will have been
contributed. Stay tuned.

Cheers,

sacha