[jboss-dev] AS 4.2.3.GA freeze

Dimitris Andreadis dandread at redhat.com
Mon Jul 14 12:03:32 EDT 2008

We are going to release AS 4.2.3.GA this week so unless you are working on some last minute
task or testsuite fix, please refrain from making changes to Branch_4_2 (or let me know).

Check out the JIRA in case in case you have some tasks left:
http://jira.jboss.com/jira/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?reset=true&mode=hide&sorter/order=DESC&sorter/field=priority&resolution=-1&pid=10030&fixfor=12311686

I'm thinking of releasing 2 binaries, one build with jdk5 and one build with jdk6, the
latter one will have support for jdbc4 apis. This is mostly needed so JBoss can be released
with Fedora that only includes OpenJDK.

If you have any issues/concerns with this release let me know.

Cheers
/Dimitris