[jboss-dev] Known Smoke test Regressions

Andrew Lee Rubinger andrew.rubinger at redhat.com
Wed Jul 16 15:41:07 EDT 2008

"Rules are meant to be broken, but the reason better be real good." -
EJB3 Project Charter

@see http://jboss.hudson.alrubinger.com/job/AS_TestSuite_Smoke_Tests/13/

I've upgraded JBossAS to:

* EJB3 Core 0.1.8
* jboss-metadata 1.0.0.Beta29

This has lead to 6 notable regressions.

* 5 > org.jboss.test.web.test.WebIntegrationUnitTestCase
* 1>
org.jboss.test.deployers.seam.test.SeamDvdExampleUnitTestCase.testExample

The reason I've allowed these into the codebase is to get past a
longtime blocker for EJB3 and AS, the mismatch of JNDI Names expected
and those actually bound.

The WebIntegrationUnitTestCase will likely be solved with some more
attention to MappedReferenceMetadataResolverDeployer, which I'm working
on now.

The Seam error I'll have to bring up with Seam team (ie. Pete Muir) to
discern how they're obtaining their JNDI targets.

Revision in question is r75923.

S,
ALR

--