[jboss-dev] jboss-metadata

Dimitris Andreadis dandread at redhat.com
Wed Jun 11 10:14:26 EDT 2008

I did some cleanup of the JIRA jboss-metadata project, because it's becoming impossible to
know what version contains which fixes. I had to go back re-opened released versions/closed
issues and try to guess when those were fixed based on the jira activity.

The classic mistake is to mark a bug fixed for 1.0.0.CR1, but then create a BetaN version
our of the blue and mark that as released. One way to do that is rename CR1 to BetaN. Create
a new CR1, mark BetaN released and move unresolved issues to CR1.

In any case, whoever makes a release needs to update the JIRA accordingly.

There are now 2 next versions:

Beta19 & CR1

The metadata lead together with the people that work on the project needs to decide from the
6 scheduled and the 5 unscheduled tasks what will be fixed and when. We definitely need a
Beta19 release by tomorrow, for the TCK run, and a final CR1 by early next week.

Thanks
/Dimitris