[jboss-dev] jbossall-client.jar now references external libs

Paul Gier pgier at redhat.com
Thu Jun 12 10:01:57 EDT 2008

Yes, eventually we will have poms for all the jars.  The jbossall-client jar
could probably be just a pom with no jar that you depend on using a pom dependency:

<dependency>
   <groupId>org.jboss.jbossas</groupId>
   <artifactId>jbossall-client</artifactId>
   <version>5.x</version>
   <type>pom</type>
</dependency>

That would be equivalent to adding all the client dependencies individually.