[jboss-dev] transactions change in AS 5.0

Adrian Brock abrock at redhat.com
Thu Jun 26 08:19:29 EDT 2008

My vote would be to include the jars in the all config
and have example configuration in docs/examples/jts

The testsuite should include a seperate group of tests
for booting a couple of servers with the example config
(see the clustering tests) to make sure it works.

That group of tests could be gradually expanded to run
other tests (e.g. the smoke tests) and once we
are happy it is all working, the jts config would
then be a candidate for inclusion in the all config
(its timing could be pre or post JBoss5 final
but before EAP).

--
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Adrian Brock