REVERTED MAVEN THIRDPARTY BUILD Re: [jboss-dev] differences between pom.xml / build-thirdparty.xml

Rémy Maucherat remy.maucherat at gmail.com
Fri Mar 14 10:17:13 EDT 2008

On Fri, Mar 14, 2008 at 3:06 PM, Paul Gier <pgier at redhat.com> wrote:
> See inline answers.
>

>  Thomas Diesler wrote:
>  > Hi Paul,
>  >
>  > do you have documentation on how to publish stuff to the maven
>  > repository? The jbossws artifacts need be published properly as well.
>  >

>  There is some information on the wiki here:
>  http://wiki.jboss.org/wiki/Wiki.jsp?page=MavenReleaseRepository
>  http://wiki.jboss.org/wiki/Wiki.jsp?page=MavenSnapshotRepository

The main problems as far as I am concerned is the need to upload JARs
all over the place, and I certainly don't want to checkout the whole
repository. To me, the previous repository was a lot more manageable.
Could this be improved ? [we could have someone responsible for
signing and uploading stuff, for example]

Rémy