REVERTED MAVEN THIRDPARTY BUILD Re: [jboss-dev] differences between pom.xml / build-thirdparty.xml

Paul Gier pgier at redhat.com
Fri Mar 14 10:28:59 EDT 2008

As long as you have the right directory structure, you don't have to check out
the whole thing.  So if you want to deploy to org/jboss/microcontainer, just

create something like
maven2/org/jboss

Then check out the microcontainer dir to
maven2/org/jboss/microcontainer

Then deploy to
maven2/

I'm certainly open to suggestions for improvement.  The central maven repository
(repo1.maven.org) is not backed by svn, so deploying a release is just a matter
of using "mvn deploy".  The way the maven repo is now, is just based on the old
repository.

Maybe we should hire an intern to upload all the releases :)