REVERTED MAVEN THIRDPARTY BUILD Re: [jboss-dev] differences between pom.xml / build-thirdparty.xml

Rémy Maucherat remy.maucherat at gmail.com
Fri Mar 14 10:36:18 EDT 2008

On Fri, Mar 14, 2008 at 3:28 PM, Paul Gier <pgier at redhat.com> wrote:
> As long as you have the right directory structure, you don't have to check out
>  the whole thing.  So if you want to deploy to org/jboss/microcontainer, just
>
>  create something like
>  maven2/org/jboss
>
>  Then check out the microcontainer dir to
>  maven2/org/jboss/microcontainer
>
>  Then deploy to
>  maven2/
>
>  I'm certainly open to suggestions for improvement.  The central maven repository
>  (repo1.maven.org) is not backed by svn, so deploying a release is just a matter
>  of using "mvn deploy".  The way the maven repo is now, is just based on the old
>  repository.
>
>  Maybe we should hire an intern to upload all the releases :)

JBoss Web is now:
http://repository.jboss.org/maven2/jboss/web/jbossweb/2.1.0.CR13/
(only one JAR, the others are ... elsewhere)

JBoss Web was:
http://repository.jboss.org/jboss/web/2.1.0.CR13/lib/
(5 JARs, plus a source zip)

I suppose I have to put the 4 other JARs "somewhere else", and I have
no clue about the source zip.

Rémy