UPDATES TO BUILD-THIRDPARTY WAS Re: [jboss-dev] Update of Microcontainer code

Dimitris Andreadis dandread at redhat.com
Tue Mar 18 13:48:47 EDT 2008

Are you talking about the hibernate changes? That shouldn't affect your work, no? Or the aop
ones?

There are other changes in the pipeline, JBossTS, xerces and later hibernate-core. Can we
proceed now?

In any case, with so many snapshot releases, it's really hard to control what changes.
Besides MC I've noticed ejb3 and ws modifications in my last update.

The last run showed another +253 failures