UPDATES TO BUILD-THIRDPARTY WAS Re: [jboss-dev] Update of Microcontainer code

Adrian Brock abrock at redhat.com
Tue Mar 18 13:44:29 EDT 2008

On Tue, 2008-03-18 at 19:48 +0200, Dimitris Andreadis wrote:
> Are you talking about the hibernate changes? That shouldn't affect your work, no? Or the aop
> ones?

Who knows with so moving targets? :-)

The point was I asked for a pause while I got my update in.
Or asked for a reason why I couldn't do it.

Instead once I resynched with head, did standard tests
and tried to commit, it wouldn't let me.

I tried again, same problem.

Next time I'll just commit and let somebody else
complain at me when the rug is pulled out from under them. ;-)

--
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Adrian Brock