[jboss-dev] WARNING: Mavenizing Thirdparty (2nd try)

Paul Gier pgier at redhat.com
Tue Mar 25 12:41:21 EDT 2008

Hi Everyone,

I'd like to make a second attempt at replacing build-thirdparty.xml with maven.
      I'm going to add a new file called build-maven.xml to the build directory.
  This will allow anyone who is interested to try it out before the actual
switch.  I'm planning to do some additional testing and dependency checking this
afternoon (I still need to make some updates to jbossws dependencies), and then
make the change to build.xml at the end of the day today.

I will leave the build-thirdparty.xml file in the build directory for testing
this week, and then if everything is working fine, it can be removed next week.

If this conflicts with any changes you had planned, or you have concerns about
this please let me know.

Thanks!