[jboss-dev] WARNING: Mavenizing Thirdparty (2nd try)

Clebert Suconic csuconic at redhat.com
Tue Mar 25 17:46:18 EDT 2008

I'm considering to move JBossMessaging configuration files to thirdparty.
This will require some sort of script to place the files in place after
the build.

Like doing this for several files:
Copy ./thirdparty/jbm/resources/som-file.xml into its proper place

How the creationg of /default and /all is being done with Maven?