[jboss-dev] Fixing JBAS-5908 on trunk

Jonathan Halliday jonathan.halliday at redhat.com
Thu Sep 4 07:08:26 EDT 2008

Why is that class even in the integration project? As far as
I can tell it's not an SPI for the transaction server to app
server, but rather an integration point for the
ClientUserTransaction (which is in AS anyhow) to AS.
Perhaps Adrian or one of the other gurus knows some good
reason, but if not then it should be rolled back into the AS.

Jonathan.