Inappropriate proxying of subscription only mailing list WAS Re: [JBoss-dev] jmx clustering

Adrian Brock abrock at redhat.com
Mon Sep 8 04:03:24 EDT 2008

On your website you allow your users to post
to the jboss-development at lists.jboss.org mailing list.

You must be subscribed to this mailing list to post to it.

Why are you allowing people that have not subscribed
to this mailing list to post to it via your website?
http://www.nabble.com/JBoss---Dev-f2633.html

We are now being "spammed" by many posts from your
website that would be more appropriate on
jboss-user at lists.jboss.org or the user forums:
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=main&c=5

Please make this forum "read only" on your
website or if that is not possible, remove it.

jnl1 - the above is not aimed at you.
But the developer's mailing list for the jboss appserver
is not the appropriate place for your question, try the user forums
linked above.

--
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Adrian Brock