[JBoss-dev] Is it possible sharing text files between cluster nodes?

Massimiliano Giraldo max.xam1983 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 25 04:54:40 EDT 2008

Hi all!

I'm working with a cluster of two instances of Jboss, with Apache Web Server
and its load balancer mod_jk.
I need to collect some statistics of the distribution of the requests.

I know that the best solution is using a database and then making a query.

Otherwise, is there some tool that collect these informations?
Or if I write a line on a text file when one request is done (therefore I
see how many requests are satisfied on a specific Jboss instance), how can I
share these text files between cluster nodes?

Thanks guys! :-)

Max

-----
http://www.pcguide.netsons.org http://www.pcguide.netsons.org