[JBoss-dev] Is it possible sharing text files between cluster nodes?

Massimiliano Giraldo max.xam1983 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 25 04:59:46 EDT 2008

I found a solution!

If you want sharing a text file between nodes, you can save it in the folder
"$JBOSS_HOME/server/all/deploy/jboss-web.deployer/ROOT.war".
It is the folder of the main page of JBoss.

Therefore you may read this file going to
"http://<ip_address>:8080/<file_name.txt>

Max

-----
http://www.pcguide.netsons.org http://www.pcguide.netsons.org