[jboss-dev] Ongoing VFS testing on Branch_5_0

Dimitris Andreadis dandread at redhat.com
Wed Feb 4 12:41:50 EST 2009

Thomas' commits for JBAS-6436 looked a bit scary and there is probably not good
justification for this type of changes on Branch_5_0 while we are trying to fix VFS and
release 5.0.1. Communicating with Remy would also be a good idea, although the whole thing
was on the forums:
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4205438

However, after the initial checking and some corrective fixes the testsuite passed. I don't
know about TCK though because we didn't run it immediately after that.

The problems started after testing with the latest VFS snapshots.

I don't know, maybe we should apply Ales' proposed fix and see how it goes before rolling
back anything.