[jboss-dev] No more snapshots in 5.0!

Jason T. Greene jason.greene at redhat.com
Thu Feb 19 12:23:40 EST 2009

We need to stop using snapshots in this Branch, as it's making it
difficult for everyone to figure out why their tests are suddenly
breaking. As an example, Brian is now trying to find the cause of a
deadlock issue that just appeared on a testrun without any changes occuring.

We need to use releases so that a test run can be correlated to a
component change. Even if you don't call it an official release, just
make up something like M132 or Beta17, etc.

--
Jason T. Greene