[jboss-dev] AS 5.1 Beta 1 Code Freeze (and other release dates)

Dimitris Andreadis dandread at redhat.com
Thu Feb 19 13:59:12 EST 2009

Something to note:

we need to make sure commits to Branch_5_0 are also ported to Branch_5_x and trunk, where it
makes sense.

I've seen a few cases were changes were applied only, e.g. to Branch_5_0 and trunk so
they'll be missing from 5.1/EAP. I don't know if we can create a JIRA filter to catch issues
fixed for 5.0.1.GA AND NOT 5.1.x

Also, the JMS examples, I don't think they belong to the AS source tree, they need to be
moved to the documentation.