[jboss-dev] No more snapshots in 5.0!

Ales Justin ales.justin at gmail.com
Fri Feb 20 01:33:59 EST 2009

I'm fine with temp releases, as it's quite easy to do this once you have
your project fully mavenized.

But we need some common/general consensus on how this is gonna be done.
Perhaps Alpha, Beta are not the way to go, as we already treat them as
"official" releases.

What is 'normally' used in this case?